Saturday, March 1, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning




Here's a fashion format that I often have trouble tackling: "Casual Chic". It's Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I need to run some errands and go shopping but I still want to look presentable to the world. It seems so easy right? Just throw on some jeans, a tee shirt and some flats. (I don't do sneakers. It's just a personal choice). But no, it's not that easy.



Monday through Friday is great because between flirty skirts, colorful blouses and sky high shoes, there is no shortage of my personality and style. But come the weekend, most choices look totally childish and drab. I don't even want to look at my stilettos and my day dresses suddenly seem too prissy for Walgreen's or the book store. With all this anxiety, I end up needing to think through my weekend outfits even more than I would for work or cocktails.

So, I have set out to find as much casual chic fashion inspiration as possible. I want improve the way that I use layering, sweaters, jeans, jackets and scarves on the weekends. I want to master the art of mixing sweet with tough and I also want to experiment with various ways of making a pair of jeans glamorous. After all, even though I'm easy like Sunday morning, I'm still fabulous.

Casual Chic Fashion Inspiration. Enjoy!! = )









Posted by Tiffany Maldonado at 8:50 AM 5 comments Links to this post
Labels: fashion advice, fashion blog, fashion blogs, style advice

No comments: